Sean Collins, aka Coach Beardo
- Director of On Ramp
- Murder of Crows USA Powerlifting Club Coach
- CrossFit L2 Coach
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Seminar
- Totten Basic/Advanced Olympic Lifting Certified
- Rippetoe Starting Strength Seminar Attendee
Dedicating the first 20+ years of his life to video games, junk food, and energy drinks (his old definition of eating for performance), Sean “paused” the pursuit of becoming a pro gamer and decided to get fit (and see the outside world, for once). Before this decision, the crowning athletic achievement of Sean’s life was building a pretty sweet sand castle while participating in a little league soccer game.
After playing soccer, visiting globo-gyms, and practicing Mixed Martial Arts for a while, Sean discovered CrossFit & hasn’t looked back. He loves seeing others succeed and looks forward to pushing athletes to realize their full potential- if he could go from building sand castles to squatting double his body weight, he’s pretty sure you can do anything you set your mind to, and he’s here to help you do it.